Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Surprise, I have my first.....

TOOTH!! As of last Thursday, October 25th, all my teething and drooling has finally paid off. I now have one pearly white lower tooth. I always hide it with my tongue, so mommy and daddy have yet to get a picture.

The breakthrough of this tooth finally clued mommy in as to why I was not myself at the Fall Festival on Wednesday. I did not smile for anyone because I was just quietly enduring the pain of teething. Mommy checked for a tooth that night, but nothing. She checked again on Thursday night, and surprise---a tooth. We had to call and tell Grammy! She was glad to have an explanation for the fever I had one morning earlier in the week. Soon after, while nursing, I showed mommy that my tooth was fully functional. OUCH!

Sorry, no pictures. I just wanted to share my new accomplishment!

No comments: