Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fall Festival

These pics show the Wolfe Pack at the Fall Festival last Wednesday held at our church. It's basically a celebration where we all enjoy food, fellowship and a bunch of candy... well everyone but us babies. As you can see, we had a great time, and I got to see a bunch of my friends.

Here we are rollin’ in from the parkin’ lot… ready to get to all the action.

One of my first friends to run into was Noah and Reagan. In this shot, Noah is enjoying some candy goodness… I never got a chance to ask where he got it.

Next, we ran upon the Horner men. That’s pappa Horner in the middle flanked by his two super kids on each side… man, I wish I had a cape!!

Here’s my buddy Luke… rockin’ the dog costume.


This is the newest member of the Tredemeyer gang… she’s a cutie!

Man, how lucky can one guy get… to have 2 pretty ladies battling it out for yours truly. Actually, I think they were looking for their mommies, but hey, I’m sure not complaining!!

Here I am getting a helping hand from my homey Pierce in his flashy fireman’s uniform.

Before leaving we saw Logan in his big boy lion outfit. I hope I can grow that big one day…

I cannot wait until I am bigger… then I’ll be able to partake in all the games, bounce houses and candy consumption… I guess there’s always next year.

No comments: