Monday, October 22, 2007

6 month check-up, stats and pictures

Last monday, I had my 6 month check up with Dr. Webb. I was in such a good mood when Grammy and I met mommy at the doctor's office. Mommy was so happy to see me in the middle of her work day! By the end of it, I was tired and my legs were hurting :-(! Mommy let the nurse poke me 4 times. She said something about not only getting my 6 month shots but also getting my first round of flu shot and that I would get another one in 30 days. Lucky for her, I don't really know what that means. The nurse thought I would want to spit out the oral medicine, but I thought it was great and sucked down every last drop! Anyways, the Dr. said I was growing good and am healthy! Yeah, me!! There was some confusion over the calibration of the scale, so I am somewhere between 17 and 18 lbs (55th percentile) and 27 inches in length (75th percentile). My head is 17 1/4 inches (50th percentile). Mommy says it is time to start my veggies, so I am sure those numbers will keep going up!

I am including some random pictures from this past month. I thought you might enjoy seeing what all I have been up to.
Holding my bottle!!
Admiring my Papa during a Tech Win!!
Check out those big blue eyes!!
Having a great time!!
Figuring it all out!!
I love these rings and my foot, too!!

2 comments:

AW said...

Goodness he's getting big! I love that smile...his whole face smiles!

Matthew & Jessica said...

How are they growing so fast?! Nate you sure are a cutie!