Sunday, October 28, 2007

When I grow up, I want to be a Christian!!

Mommy and daddy always tell me how blessed they are to have grown up in Christian homes. Well, apparentely, I am equally blessed. On Sunday, October 14, 2007, mommy and daddy publicly committed to God to spiritually train and educate me and to surround me with Christian influence. Our church, family, and friends all committed to lift us up in prayer.

It was such a fun day. All our family and friends were there to support us. We had lunch, cake and presents at home afterward but I was worn out from all the festivities and needed a nap. Mommy and daddy enjoyed the day and graciously unwrapped my gifts for me.

Mommy and daddy say they will do their best to tell me all about Jesus and His love for me. We read my Bible at night and pray as a family. Grammy takes me to prayer at her church every Thursday. So, I think I am on a good start to being a Christian when I grow up.












1 comment:

The Rowe Crew said...

Yes, Nate...you are very blessed to have such Godly parents! We are thankful that we know them and are excited to get to raise you and Emmy together in church!

Praise God for you!