Wednesday, October 31, 2007
The breakthrough of this tooth finally clued mommy in as to why I was not myself at the Fall Festival on Wednesday. I did not smile for anyone because I was just quietly enduring the pain of teething. Mommy checked for a tooth that night, but nothing. She checked again on Thursday night, and surprise---a tooth. We had to call and tell Grammy! She was glad to have an explanation for the fever I had one morning earlier in the week. Soon after, while nursing, I showed mommy that my tooth was fully functional. OUCH!
Sorry, no pictures. I just wanted to share my new accomplishment!
Here we are rollin’ in from the parkin’ lot… ready to get to all the action.
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Monday, October 22, 2007
Saturday, October 13, 2007
Well, I am officially 1/2 way to a year old! Yesterday, grammy and mommy decided it was time for more pictures. So, we decided to head back to Portrait Innovations. Since, I am getting dedicated this Sunday, mommy wanted a picture of me in my new fancy duds! Pretty uncomfortable if you ask me, but I humored them!
What a sweet expression!
Look at me, I'm a big boy all dressed up!
This is my best attempt at sitting up on my own. I have to prop myself up for now. They did some shading on the picture and mom tried to duplicate it in paint. Nice try, mommy, better luck next time ;-)!! Anyways, you get the idea. They just didn't want this "white boy's" skin fading into the white background :-)!
They also brought along this furry costume. I wasn't quite sure what it was, but they said it was my Halloween costume. I think mommy is stuck on lions after seeing the Lion King production. I was very tired and ready for a "cat" nap at this point, but they still got a picture. Once they started looking at my pictures on the Big Screen, it didn't matter how tired I was---that screen fascinates me!
Don't I make a cute Lion!
Here are a few things I have been up to in the last month:
1. I can now roll from tummy to back and not just from back to tummy! This has opened up a whole new world of fun.
2. I now get to eat Rice Cereal. This is a welcomed addition since up till now, my diet has strictly consisted of Breast Milk.
3. When Grammy gives me a bottle, I hold it all by myself. I am becoming very self sufficient!
4. I got to stay with Miss Kristen and Pierce for a whole day. What fun! I can't wait to do it again.
5. My aunt Kelley came to babysit me while mom and dad went to a couple's shower. She's super pretty! She now works for the Cowboys and dances for the Desperados---we are hoping we will get some tickets ;-)!!
6. I was the youngest witness to my Grandma Sally's wedding. My new friend, Jenna, was a close second but she is a year older than me. She will be a big sister in about 6 months. I can't wait until I am a big brother---well, I am glad it is just me for now. Congratulations Grandma Sally and Grandpa Tom, I love you!
7. Miss Sally (about to be a new mommy) and Mr. Eric came to play with me, while mom and dad celebrated their Anniversary. I can't wait to meet my new friend!
8. I am very close to sitting up on my own and crawling. It could be any day now! Watch out mom and dad!
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Thanks to Eric and Sally Loyd for coming to our house to watch after Nate and get him to bed. I was relieved that Sally didn't go into labor while we were out. It should be any day now that Nate will have a new little friend ;-)!! We are so excited to find out if it is a little boy or a little girl.