Saturday, October 13, 2007

1/2 way there!!

Well, I am officially 1/2 way to a year old! Yesterday, grammy and mommy decided it was time for more pictures. So, we decided to head back to Portrait Innovations. Since, I am getting dedicated this Sunday, mommy wanted a picture of me in my new fancy duds! Pretty uncomfortable if you ask me, but I humored them!

What a sweet expression!

Look at me, I'm a big boy all dressed up!

This is my best attempt at sitting up on my own. I have to prop myself up for now. They did some shading on the picture and mom tried to duplicate it in paint. Nice try, mommy, better luck next time ;-)!! Anyways, you get the idea. They just didn't want this "white boy's" skin fading into the white background :-)!

They also brought along this furry costume. I wasn't quite sure what it was, but they said it was my Halloween costume. I think mommy is stuck on lions after seeing the Lion King production. I was very tired and ready for a "cat" nap at this point, but they still got a picture. Once they started looking at my pictures on the Big Screen, it didn't matter how tired I was---that screen fascinates me!

Don't I make a cute Lion!

Here are a few things I have been up to in the last month:

1. I can now roll from tummy to back and not just from back to tummy! This has opened up a whole new world of fun.

2. I now get to eat Rice Cereal. This is a welcomed addition since up till now, my diet has strictly consisted of Breast Milk.

3. When Grammy gives me a bottle, I hold it all by myself. I am becoming very self sufficient!

4. I got to stay with Miss Kristen and Pierce for a whole day. What fun! I can't wait to do it again.

5. My aunt Kelley came to babysit me while mom and dad went to a couple's shower. She's super pretty! She now works for the Cowboys and dances for the Desperados---we are hoping we will get some tickets ;-)!!

6. I was the youngest witness to my Grandma Sally's wedding. My new friend, Jenna, was a close second but she is a year older than me. She will be a big sister in about 6 months. I can't wait until I am a big brother---well, I am glad it is just me for now. Congratulations Grandma Sally and Grandpa Tom, I love you!

7. Miss Sally (about to be a new mommy) and Mr. Eric came to play with me, while mom and dad celebrated their Anniversary. I can't wait to meet my new friend!

8. I am very close to sitting up on my own and crawling. It could be any day now! Watch out mom and dad!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

So cute. He's got such a contagious smile!