Thursday, October 11, 2007

Married 4 Years!

Sam and I celebrated our 4th Wedding Anniversary this month. We enjoyed an evening at the State Fair of Texas and The Lion King Production. First, we had to pertake of some 'Fair Food' and then we were lucky to have FRONT ROW tickets to the show. It was an amazing show! I would say Timon was my favorite character, but there were so many wonderful costumes and actors. The young Simba and Nala were only 10 years old and did a great job. This may be one of the only musicals I will get Sam to go to, but he really did enjoy it. Besides, everyone loved the movie when it came out.

Thanks to Eric and Sally Loyd for coming to our house to watch after Nate and get him to bed. I was relieved that Sally didn't go into labor while we were out. It should be any day now that Nate will have a new little friend ;-)!! We are so excited to find out if it is a little boy or a little girl.

No comments: