Thursday, November 1, 2007

My 1st Halloween

Below are some glimpses into my first Halloween. I’m not sure what the big deal is about this quasi-holiday, but that might be because I’m still too tiny to eat candy.

Ok, did you hear me say I want my picture taken? Last time I checked, I cannot talk yet!!


YOU WITH THE CAMERA… I mean it... I’m about 2 seconds from a meltdown.


Rats… mommy is great at distracting me… the plush pumpkin toy gets me every time… probably because it’s so tasty!!

After morning play time, I decided it was time to head to a nearby pumpkin patch…

Yeah, momma… that’s a good pumpkin, but I’m kinda sold on this one…


Ok, who shrunk my pumpkin?! Does this look like the face of a happy camper?!?!


One last photo opp before we take off… oh wait, hey mom there’s the perfect pumpkin…


Later that evening, we stopped at Grammy and Papa’s house. They have some great toys there. Oh yeah… mom and dad just had to dress me up…


Here I am with Papa. I was trying to help him out, for I don’t think he is up to date on his baby talk.


Watch out folks… lion on the prowl…


Before heading home for the night, I stopped by and said hi to my best bud Beau. He’s a bit younger than I am, but he’s growing like crazy! He’s gonna be a big guy like his daddy. Check out his cool crib. We even managed to get a photo with our daddies. It’s great having good friends and spend time with them… a perfect end to my 1st Halloween.











1 comment:

Leslie said...

What an adorable little lion!