Saturday, November 3, 2007

Number TWO!!

For all those jumping to conclusions, "no"we are not already expecting baby #2. Nate had his second tooth appear today. So, now he has two bottom teeth. Fortunately for me, he seems to have already learned not to bite me while nursing. I brace myself though, for I never know if he will strike again. Try as we may, we can't seem to get a postable picture of his new pearly whites. Either his tongue is in the way or the glare on the camera covers them, so I gave up. Instead, here are a few pictures especially for daddy who just loves having a son to wear camouflage. The Cabela's overalls and booties were courtesy of his coworker. Thanks Debbie.

Not pictures, again!Hi mommy!
Oh, hi daddy, is that you behind that silver thing?!

2 comments:

Matthew & Jessica said...

I love those smiley pictures!

AW said...

THat last shot is so cute - description is perfect!