Monday, November 26, 2007

Turkey Day Pics

In order to cram in 3 different Thanksgiving meals, we had
to start early. So we headed over to Grammy and PaPa's
place a week before the actual Turkey Day. Below, you can
see how I go about entertaining mommy and PaPa. The below
left pic shows me, PaPa and my cousins Sydney (left) and
McKenna (right). To the right you will see me and my Aunt
Traci. She loves to cuddle and knows exactly how to find my tickle
spots. I had such a great time at Grammy and PaPa's.
Mommy even fed me my fruit and cereal in front of everyone.
I'm not sure what was so entertaining, but everyone seemed
to gather around to see me make a mess. But I do have to say
I definitely enjoyed being the center of attention... I'm already
looking forward to next year's feast!

















Our 1st stop of Thanksgiving Day was at my Grandma Sally
and Grandpa Tom's. We had a blast there and ate too much
as I've heard one is supposed to do. In the top left pic we see
my Grandma Sally, mommy and Aunt Kelley showing me my
new toy that Grandma and Grandpa gave me. All I know is
they are brightly colored and make noise... need I say more?
To the right my Aunt Kelley is being impressed by my baby
talk... for lack of a better term. The only obstacle is swinging
them around without hitting myself in the face... of which
seemed to be quite amusing to the spectators in the room!
The bottom left pic shows me playing with Grandma and
Grandpa and the bottom left shows me and Grandpa Tom.
As you can see we often have deep, meaningful discussions
pondering life's great mysteries.

















Our last stop of the night was at my Grandpa's abode. I had
a blast there as well. In the top 2 pictures below, you can see
I am playing around with my Uncle Craig and singing a
duet with mommy. She probably will not necessarily like
the photo of us singing, but personally I think it captures
the essence of the moment. The bottom two pictures show
me and my Grandpa as well as my Great-Granny and me.
I was in chill mode with Grandpa as can be seen with my
favorite 2 fingers in my mouth. Great-Granny and I had a
really great time together. She had this really shiny
necklace on that I could not resist. Here I was trying to
charm her before I made another pass at trying to steal
her precious, shiny treat.

















No comments: