Monday, December 3, 2007

How 'Bout Them Boys!! 11-1 Baby!!

As you can see my mommy and daddy got me this awesome Tony Romo jersey for the big game against Green Bay this past Thursday. Though the Cowboys are greatness this year, I gotta think sporting the baby jersey may have helped them a bit. Whatever it is helping our team out, I just hope it continues. GO COWBOYS!!

In this 1st pic, we see me with my game face on... that's right, you want some? In the next pic I'm celebratin' as my Boys start doin' what they do best... raining down the TD's!!




















Givin' props to my man...

After Favre went out with an injury, the Packers decided to make it a close game... as you can see from my anxious glare on the left. But finally our boys pulled out a win as mommy and I watch in relief... 4 games to go!!

3 comments:

Luke, Kristen and Pierce said...

Ironically, my anxious face looks very similar! :)

So CUTE!

The Moshells said...

Nate, I love your jersey. I was just telling Ross that Luke needs some Cowboys gear, but I'm sure glad you had yours because I'm sure that's why they did so good!

Anonymous said...

Nate, you look ever so handsome in your Cowboy jersey!!! Thanks for cheering the Boys on to victory. I'm proud of your parents training you young to be a great fan!!!:)