Sunday, December 16, 2007

ALL ABOARD!!

This past weekend my mommy & daddy took me to see the trains at NorthPark Mall. Wow, were they neat!! Though I had no idea what these moving contraptions were, I was definitely fascinated with them… or so I heard from mommy and daddy. Grammy and PaPa also went with us. I was so glad they came with us. They had never been to see the trains either. I think we were all impressed!

This was my initial shock at seeing the line just to get into the exhibit… let’s just say it was pretty long.
Though the line was a bit long to get into the exhibit, it did move rather quickly, and there were even these train things to gaze at. Below you can see me with Grammy and then with PaPa. They were trying to get me primed for what I was in for…










Closer and closer we come to the exhibit entrance… the anticipation is killing me…

As you can see below, this is what I saw just before we went into see all the train things… oh and my reaction to finally getting to the trains.

Here Daddy and I are modeling the free conductor’s hat they were handing out. Of course, Daddy put the hat on me. Personally, I was afraid I would look like a little goober in it, but I decided I would humor everyone and not have a meltdown… besides there were all those neat train things to look at!!















Here are a bunch of the neat pictures of the exhibit, and take it from me. The pictures do not do it justice!




























Exhilarating!! This baby felt alive after seeing all the movement of the trains, rail cars, bul-dozers, skiers, sky lifts, carnival rides and that was not the half of it… Anyway, Daddy passed me of to PaPa while he located our stroller, and I just could not contain myself… I had to let him know how excited I was and how glad I was that he and Grammy accompanied me, mommy and daddy to see the trains! What fun we had. I cannot wait to see them again next year!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site....