Friday, December 28, 2007

Who Needs Just One Christmas...?

First off, there was Christmas with my Grandpa Wolfe, Great-Grandma Wolfe, and my aunt Kelley. We decided that it would be easier to do a Christmas Eve brunch rather than try to squeeze another gathering in an already packed Christmas Day schedule. We went to the Original Pancake House in Plano… YUMMY… well, at least that is what it looked like. All I know is that the table became extremely quiet when the food arrived!! Below are some of the precious moments..

Oh, great! Guess who’s gonna be the entertainment while we wait for our food to arrive…?


Well, he did it again. Daddy found a way to bring out the true Nate. The teddy bear-reindeer combo plush does it every time!!




















Mommy even got into the action…









Here’s everyone!! Dang… that’s my bad side!!



After we finished brunch, we headed back to the Wolfe crib in Murphy. As you can see, the highlight of the exchange was the below, fancy pirate ship. Thanks Grandpa Wolfe!! I had so much fun with all the other Wolfe’s!!

Wait, what…? Aw, come-on Mommy, I barely unwrapped it… take the picture quick!!



Daddy, have you ever seen anything so beautiful in your life? (Mommy doesn’t count.)



Random picture… very funny daddy…



More pirate ship action!!















Me and Grandpa Wolfe…















Me and Aunt Kelley…









Me and my Great-Granny!!











Later that evening, we ventured to my Grandma Sally and Grandpa Tom’s. Below is a glimpse into the crazy-fun that followed…


Shortly after we arrived, the baby hand-offs began. By the time I ended up in my great-Aunt Cathie’s arms, I had a proof of handling right there on my left cheek if you are able to make it out in the below picture…

Like my Santa shirt? In the next few days, I would find out just how great he really is!!



Here’s me and Grandma Sally… I think my Grandpa Tom was distracting me at the time of the photo…



Speaking of Grandpa Tom, below he is… hey, where did he go? I just saw him a minute ago…?!



Some tender moments of me and Mommy…





Mommy was having trouble opening some presents, so I had to lend a helping baby hand…










After a fun-filled outing at my Grandma Sally and Grandpa Tom’s, it was home for the night. We had to rest-up because there were still 2 more Christmas’s ahead of us!! The next day was Christmas Day and we headed to my Aunt Traci and Uncle Todd’s place somewhere called McKinney.

Hmmm… which present should I open first. (Oh, that’s my Aunt Traci in the picture with me. She always knows how to make me laugh.)



Here I am with Aunt Traci and my cousin Sydney. Here, I was performing my routine dental check-up… everything looked fine.

Ok, here I am going for a shiny, green thing on the present… not sure what it is but it looks fascinating… soon I would learn that my curiosity was turned against me!!













Ha, Ha… very funny. What a bunch of jokers! Ok, ya’ll can take it off now…













…Really…kindly remove the shiny, green thing…



Darn those funny distractions…



Ok, Ok… seriously, now can we remove the shiny, green thing…?!



Here I am discovering (and breaking-in) the new, cool plastic toys my Aunt Traci and Uncle Todd bought for me… they’re super neat!!









Me and Papa after all the presents were unwrapped…


















As you can see, I received a new ride… like it? I sure do. I got off to a wild start, but I got the hand of it eventually. You gotta keep your eye on me because I whiz by pretty quick… as you can see daddy could barely keep me in the picture once I got a goin’!!



And to put an important emphasis on this great Christmas, we celebrated Jesus’s birthday in style!! Daddy even gave me an arial view of the birthday cookie… I even managed to not do any drool-droppin’ on the food!!




Lastly, we headed home that night for a final, intimate Christmas at home. But first, here are a few pictures the night before in our preparation for Santa’s arrival… as you can see I was pretty pumped about my first Santa experience…



Stockings hung… ready for action…



What a plentiful Christmas bounty Santa left us….



Headin’ for the goodies…



Here’s me and mommy opening my stacking blocks… a key purchase…



… And we all knew this would happen…



Which one should I open next, daddy?

…the Ball Popper it is…




Thanks to everyone for such a great Christmas. I had such a great time and look forward to many more of them… and thank you most of all Jesus!!!

2 comments:

AW said...

He is getting so cute! Love the series of the green bow pictures!

Luke, Kristen and Pierce said...

Pierce got the same green dinosaur thing! He isn't sure what to do with the balls yet, but he gets tickled at the dinosaur's mouth!