Sunday, January 13, 2008

9 Months Already...?!

Yep, you read that right. I’m 9 months already! Mommy and Daddy cannot believe how big I am getting. Daddy keeps talking about how long I am getting and how much bigger my head is… if I wasn’t a baby, I might take offense to those remarks! Below are a few of the major happenings that occurred during my 9th month of life followed by a few pics.

**9 month stats: weight: 19 lbs. 7.5 oz (30%), length: 28 inches (45%), and head: 17.75 inches (45%).
**I have six teeth! Daddy calls me “Hillbilly Baby.” Again, I might take offense, but I do have to admit my teeth are not exactly coming in right next to each other.
**Unfortunately, I had a bout with a double ear infection. Coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, and diarrhea were among the perks Mommy and Daddy got to deal with during my ailment!
**My motor is officially running… that’s right I learned to crawl and am becoming increasingly quick so I hear mommy and daddy exclaim.
**I have come to notice and admire my shadow, or so I am told.
**Bath time is much more fun now. I have put my bath anxiety behind me and now enjoy a good scrubbing… actually I love splashing mommy and daddy while they are bathing me.
**Mommy and Daddy have said I have the hand to mouth thing down. I might not be extremely agile yet, but if there’s a Cheerio, cheese block or other misc finger food in front of me, I’ll find a way to get it in my mouth… even if I do have to put my entire hand in my mouth to filter out the goody. Supposedly, I also mumble now when chomping my food.
**Pull-ups… well not exactly, but now I do tend to crawl toward things and try to pull myself to my feet… with increasing success.
**Last, but not least, I seem to have established my favorite toys. From my yellow mallet to my train to my piggy bank w/coins, Nate knows what Nate likes!!

Happy 9 Months to me!! Needless to say those birthday pancakes did not last very long!!
Two things I love dearly... my mommy and my mallet...










I've learned to love bath time... a time where I can splash mommy and daddy!










Quickly becoming one of my favorite pasttimes... strumming the door stops. I just can't get enough.

Mommy and daddy's little hero...

Here's proof I'm a stand-up guy... or at least I seem to have learned how. As you can see below, mommy and daddy took me by a bit of a surprise.

I had Daddy pinned in this picture... I had to get up in his grill to let him know whose boss.

What a great pic with which to end the post... at least my daddy thinks so! He seems to dig camo on me.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Random post from a random stranger...I was just on a blog that lists your blog on the side. Thinking you might be someone else I clicked on your link. You and I have at least one thing in common...our children. :) My daughter, Avery, was also born on April 13,2007. At 11ish that morning to be exact.

You're little one is precious and just wanted you to know. Aren't they fun?

Have a great weekend.

AW said...

What cute pictures!

Where on earth did you get that cool bathtub seat? Never knew those existed and yet would love to use it with Jon! We're not doing so well with the sitting up thing yet. And Bumbos aren't supposed to be used in the tub.

Wolfe Blog said...

Andi--
I got it at Babies-R-Us in Plano at Park and Preston. Nate was already sitting up well when we got it, so I am not sure how it will work with Jon if he isn't quite there, yet. Best of Luck!

Luke, Kristen and Pierce said...

Pierce loved looking at all of Nate's pics! I can't believe he is 9 months already! Welcome to the wonderful world of mobility!

PS. Pierce loves the doorstops, too! ;)

The Kings said...

WOW, 9 months already! I love the pictures. He is so cute.