Saturday, December 8, 2007

1st Santa Visit

Well, today I got to finally meet this Santa Claus I keep hearing mommy and daddy mention. I mean, he cannot be a bad guy with all the presents he brings, so I hear. But it is a bit on the frustrating side to hear all this commotion about someone and not have a clue... give a baby a break!! Below you can see I did finally meet Santa, and it was a great meeting. He actually made time in his busy schedule to go to my mommy's work, so all my mommy's coworkers and their kids got to meet Santa too! Though it wasn't exactly possible to let Santa know what I wanted, I think it went well. See for yourself...

Before we headed to meet Santa, I had to help mommy get some work done. I must say, it was a bit frustrating when I was trying to help only to have mommy and daddy snickering in the background!

Once again we find mommy captivated by my cuteness. Oh and daddy... how about waiting until we're BOTH looking at the camera...?
Daddy and I are chilling out soon after the Santa pic was taken. We were both feeling the love...

I have just been placed on Santa's lap at this point, so if I appear a bit worried... um... it's definitely because I was. I was eyeing mommy who was just out of the picture. I wanted to make sure she didn't get too far, but I managed to fend off a baby breakdown.

Here Santa and I are exchanging meaningful glances as we both realize we'll have an enjoyable, lengthy relationship. I can definitely see why all the kids rave about him. He's terrific!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helping mommy at work, poising for pictures and meeting the big man! What a busy boy you have been. I'm proud you avoided that baby meltdown and came out smiling!

Anonymous said...

He is the most adorable little boy ever!!! That sweet little grin...can't wait to see it again!!!