Thursday, November 22, 2007



Happy Turkey Day Everyone!!
Well in the traditional sense of giving thanks, the Wolfe Pack thought we would collectively name a few things for which we are extremely grateful. First, there is the obvious… a healthy, much anticipated Wolfe pup that came into the world around 7 months ago. The Lord has since blessed us with a healthy little one that continues to amuse and amaze us daily. Kim and I have also been blessed with superior health this past year, and we pray it continues through this cold and flu season. There are so many other things to list from the freedoms we enjoy daily to those that risk their lives to ensure that they are protected. One final blessing I want to mention is our family as well as our church family that are always there when needed. We are truly blessed by all of our friends that the Lord has provided. In closing, I pray that the Wolfe household never forgets how blessed we truly are through His grace and how lucky we are to be living in the best nation on the planet. Oh and since, I could not submit a posting without a picture, below are 2 of my most dear blessings… God is Great!!!

2 comments:

grammy said...

I decided to jump into the blogging world so I could talk about my favorite grandson!!!!
What an absolute blessing he is and his pictures are the cutest ;)
I love going to this sight and seeing all the updated pictures of our little tatertot!

Pandamonium said...

that's a sweet picture! :)