Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fall Festival

We headed out to the Fall Festival at our church on Wednesday night, October 29th. There was a ton of HUGE bounce houses---as well as--- games, a petting zoo, a food court and loads of friends all dressed up. I wasn't quite ready for the games or bounce houses this year, but sure had fun seeing everything.

Total amazement at the site of all the HUGE bounce houses! Or is that shock at some of the WILD costumes?

Here I am with some of my friends---Pierce and Kennedy!

I really wanted to get to know Kennedy better, but I guess there is time for that later!

Here mommy is trying to pose with me, but once again, I am just too distracted. Look how big I am! I think I am becoming a challenge for her to hold onto these days.

I think mom and dad were too overcome by all the sites, friends, and their Chick-Fil-A sandwiches to take any more pictures. Oh well, there is always next year.

2 comments:

Luke, Kristen and Pierce said...

He's such a cute Batman!

The Kings said...

Just saw that you are pregnant. I am so happy for you! Congrats!