Sunday, October 26, 2008

Owen's Family Farm and Pumpkin Carving


On October 25th, we set out for a family adventure with our friends---Jim, Rhea, and Keller Caulk. First stop, the Owen's Family Farm and Big Orange Pumpkin Patch. There were tons of pumpkins and animals to see. We picked out our pumpkins, fed the animals, road the hay ride, and just had plain fun with our friends. We even ran into our other friends --- Nick, Leona, and Georgia Martin.

There was a huge sea of pumpkins to explore!

Here I am chatting it up with my buddy, Keller!

In search of the perfect pumpkin---I think Keller found his!


I found mine, too!


Posing for a picture with mommy! Well, she posed, the sun was to much for me.

I liked the donkeys---that is, until one of them walked over to me. At that point, I took a step back. A man knows when he is outdone!

Feeding the goats!


Next, we headed to the hay ride. Here daddy and I are, enjoying the ride and the breeze!


Next, we saw some horses and potbellied pigs! The pigs were my favorite since I tend to be a little potbellied myself.

Next stop, Jim's parents' house. We headed to their house in Richardson for pizza and pumpkin carving. At this point, our mommies thought we needed to try out our Halloween costumes. Keller was a Ninja!

Here I am with the folks! I don't know why they keep pulling this thing down on my face.

Time for action, I have to get to my Batmobile!

There it is!

Here is daddy carving a pumpkin! I think mommy used watching me as an excuse not to try one.

All the finished pumpkins! Can anyone guess which one is daddy's?

We had a great day with our friends and their family was super gracious!

No comments: