Sunday, October 5, 2008

Hanging w/Beau @ Firewheel

In early October, Beau and I swung by the Firewheel Mall for some food and fun... and yeah, we decided to bring our parents. We cannot seem to escape them!

Here's Beau... what can I say... he's the utlimate wingman!! You go into a nursery with this guy, and ALL the little ladies are flocking around you. It's really not fair to all the other guys!!


Here I was trying to get a gentleman's, who I thought was the conductor, attention to ask if they were taking tickets at that time, but this train did not seem to be taking off anytime soon. I should have asked where one files a complaint! I'm a baby, and I know bad service when I see it!!


Ah yes... here my colleague and I are engaged in some riveting discourse. As I recall, thermal dynamics and the upcoming presidential election were among the genres covered in our dialogue. Of course, it's way over the big people's heads... they just look at us smiling as if in some sort of trance.
AHOY MATEY!! As you can see, here I am comendering my very own ship. It was quite amusing I must say. Spinning the steering wheel was very captivating... it was strangely mesmorizing... much like those goofy kids' shows!!!




All hands on deck... I think I spy an intruder... and yes, I did... at the momment, I did not see the 2nd intruder sneaking up behind me to take over my ship! Oh well, all things come to an end, and unfortunately so did my time with my good budd. But we had a great time!!



No comments: