Saturday, October 4, 2008

Arboretum with Grammy

On Wednesday, October 1st, I got to go to the Arboretum with my grammy and several women from her church. Just me and all the women! There was plenty of loving going around because mommy told me to be on my best behavior for them and who wouldn't love this little guy! Grammy said I was a little angel and that I had fun exploring the grounds. I didn't take mommy and daddy this time, but I think I can talk them into skipping work sometime and I will take them to see all the flowers and pumpkins. Here are some pictures from our day:

I enjoyed part of the day at leisure in my stroller until Grammy got brave enough to let me free! I don't blame her, I can be quick when I want to be and I am quite the explorer.
Grammy, I like this one. It's almost as big as I am!
So much exploring works up a man's appetite---time for a snack!

Hey, Grammy--this bench looks like a good photo op!


One sweet, lovable little pumpkin among many of another variety!

Wow, it sure is a lonnnnggg way up there!

Time to try my skills at the hay bail maze!

Grammy, where are you?

Grammy, I sure had a great day with you and your friends. Thank you for taking me with you. I love you very much...and Papa, too!

No comments: