Sunday, May 18, 2008

Play Time (My Sandbox & Frog Pool Adventure)

To start off this great play day, momma made some chocolate chip pancakes this morning and judging from the below craziness and how quickly they disappear off daddy’s plate, trust me, they are quite delicious!!











Eat enough of them, and you too can be the proud owner of a sizeable, chocolate chip pancake belly like yours truly!! Say… when are we heading outside to the sand and water?BRING ON THE WATER!! This way to the sandbox and pool fun!! Oh yeah… mom decided to put a shirt on me. Evidentally, I seem to lack skin pigmentation… like my daddy.

Yeah, this sandbox action is fun and all, but I see the pool over yonder, and it looks a bit lonely over there by itself. What'd ya say, we get this baby wet?

Nice... I'm liking the new pool... thanks mom and dad!!

Seriously Dad, you gotta put down the camera and get in here... the water's great!!
Take one look at this ivory baby and tell me he's not having a ton o' fountain fun!!









1 comment:

The Kings said...

Nate-looks like you had fun in the water and sun. I love your froggie pool.