Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Father's Day Week-end

Mommy and I were given one request from Daddy for Father's Day. You see, daddy loves mommy's carrot cake, so he suggested to mommy to make one. While he was at a sneak peak of Incredible Hulk on Thursday night, we slaved away making a cake. See me slaving below?
I wanted to take Daddy, Papa, and Granddad out to breakfast for Father's Day--unfortunately, Granddad could not make it. So, the rest of us headed out to the Original Pancake House. Mommy and Grammy came, too! Daddy and I didn't intentionally coordinate for breakfast, but we did for church the next day. I guess we are just always thinking alike, intentional or not. Daddy, when I grow up, I want to be just like you!
I got some love from both Papa and Grammy as soon as we got to the restaurant. I sure do love them!
Where are my pancakes? Woohoo, my pancakes are here!
Papa and I had fun playing across the table!
In case you don't already know, I am known around home, Grammy and Papa's house, and the church nursery for rearranging furniture. I had a need to show the waitress at Original Pancake House my skills!
























I went walking around outside with Papa after we ate. There is just so much to see and explore.


After breakfast and one other stop, we headed to Lowe's for some home improvement shopping. I liked this light and talked mommy and daddy into getting it. I even helped them out by carrying the box down the aisle---you would think I eat spinach, because I am super strong just like my daddy!
How about this one?!?!

Let's check it out! Great, we are getting it! I'll help carry it.
On Sunday, we headed to church in our matching shirts! We also got him 2 other new shirts. He is stylin' now!












Last, but not least, mommy and I made a Special Photo Book for Daddy's 2nd Father's Day! You see, we just had to tell him how special he is to us. He is a great husband and daddy! (Let mommy know if you want to view it, and she will send you a link.)

1 comment:

The Kings said...

I love the intense look while he is walking!