Thursday, June 26, 2008

Carrousel Crazy

Today Mommy and Daddy took me to this fancy mall, and I got to ride on this big, spinning thing with magical horses that jumped up and down. It was almost too much for one baby to take-in, but I managed.

This is the horse daddy…perfect! And we shall call him Thunder.

Bye-Bye Mommy!! We’ll see ya when this thrill ride is over!!



At times Mommy could hardly get us on camera… Daddy, Thunder and I were riding like the wind, but it’s easy to see we were having a blast!
Altogether now… CHEEEEEESE!!
After the Carrousel ride, we headed over to the in-door playground for some extended fun time…

















2 comments:

The Kings said...

How fun! What mall was this it doesn't look familiar.

The Moshells said...

How much fun Nate!! I've been meaning to take Luke to ride the merry go round and get some cute pics. From the looks of it you highly approve...you cutie!!