Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mesquite Rodeo or Bust?!?!


On May 17th, we joined up with the Rowe's and Bertrand's at the Mesquite Rodeo. I have to admit that I have a slight crush on Emmy and Kennedy, so I was game for the adventure.

Mom did the best she could on short notice to "Gussy me up" like a little Cowboy. Sandals would have to do, becuase we couldn't find any boots. Emmy and Kennedy looked so cute in there little handmade Cowgirl shirts. Courtney is so creative!

We saw lots of Cowboys and Horses!!


I hope we go back soon so that I can ride a pony! Mom and Dad thought I was too young this time, but my friends rode with their daddys' help!


Emmy and her daddy!
Kennedy and her daddy!
Me and my daddy! Aren't we handsome?

We had a great time! Mommy said I was a really good boy the entire time. The rodeo lasted 2 hours past my bedtime and I talked and played almost all the way home. I started dozing the last 5 minutes, but can you blame a guy--it was almost 11:00.

Daddy, can we go again sometime late summer?

P.S. I forgot to mention that Emmy gave me a kiss and hug at the end of the night. I think she is sweet on me, too!

No comments: