Saturday, May 17, 2008

Family Picnic

Today we all headed to the park for a picnic. We had so much fun and the weather was perfect!
Me and mommy getting things prepared for our picnic lunch!!
If these aren’t photos of a hungry baby ready to get to a grubbin’, I don’t know what is!!










Milk does me good!
See daddy feeding the baby…

Pardon me… this baby ain’t full yet!!

Time for a post meal work-out!!








Hey Daddy, put down that camera and start burning some calories with me!!

Ticklin’ Time: mommy and daddy seemed to get tickled more than me when mommy would tickle me with her feet… I get the giggles just thinking about it!!



















Tell me this baby ain’t havin’ a blast!! By the way, when I’m really feelin’ the good vibes sometimes I tend to get a baby growl face goin’ so don’t let it scare ya!!













Thanks Mommy and Daddy for the good time!! I just had to hug mommy to let her know how much fun I had today… ok Daddy, put the camera down. It’s your turn!

No comments: