Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day '08

We met my Grandma Sally, Grandpa Tom and Aunt Kelley for lunch. It was at P.F. Changs which I am told has good food. I think the cuisine is a bit much for my baby palate at this point, but I was content (so long as I was next to mommy and daddy) to observe…

Tender moments of me and mommy while waiting for our food…








The baby buffet… I count 4 different kinds of food especially for yours truly… though I don’t consider myself too picky…

Aunt Kelley and I catching-up….
Grandpa Tom and I playing hide and seek…
Me and mommy after the meal… can you see me fighting the yawn?
Daddy, Grandma Sally and me…
NEXT…. It was home for some fun in the sandbox…
Of course, at this point, I’m not a sandbox veteran, so I am still a bit unsure of the sand…
After a few minutes, it was time to get to work…
Filler ‘up Daddy… needin’ some sand in my wheel-barrow.
Good times… every baby should have his/her own sandbox. Can life get any better? Happy Mother’s Day Mommy!!! Love, Nate and Daddy!!

1 comment:

The Steinman Squad said...

Too cute! I love the sand pictures. He's getting so big!