Sunday, June 24, 2007

1st Time in Joyland!

I thought this picture would serve as a good closing piece. Daddy was trying to get a picture of me in my overalls, and, God bless him, he was plum acting a fool---and boy was it hilarious. It's amazing how crazy my mommy and daddy will act for a big, toothless grin. Oh and by the way, I do have ears... it's just that these super-size cheeks of mine tend to overwhelm everything when I smile. Take it from me though... they're back there. Thanks mommy and daddy for a successful first trip to the nursery! I look forward to hangin' with my friends every Sunday.


This is my homey Luke. He was already awake when I awoke. Already a veteran at Joyland, he showed me the ropes including who were the hot babes. Look out ladies, don't let his innocent look fool you... that Luke is one smooth operator. He's a good guy though with a great mommy and daddy.

Though it looks like cruel and unusual punishment, they took good care of me at Joyland (our church nursery). My first experience went rather well I have to say. Some of my colleagues in there got quiet loud though... kinda disrupts one's nap. Oh and the diaper changing was a bit awkward since I'm used to mommy, daddy or Grammy, but it was a quality job.


The above photo is in transit to the church. Try as I may, when the car gets a' goin' I get to sleepin'. I think mommy and daddy love that quality about me.

We are about to leave for church in this picture. Daddy is working hard at being goofy (if you can imagine that), so I figured I'd give the guy a break and give him a little grin for his efforts. By the way, the bib action is because I tend to surprise mom and dad with some spit-up every now and then... gotta keep 'em on their toes... also have to let the world know I love my mommy very much!! I couldn't ask for a better one... thank you Jesus.

4 comments:

The Rowe Crew said...

Ahh the toothless grins!!! Love em!!!

We can totally relate with the cheeks too :o)

We're so glad you enjoyed your first day at Joyland!

AW said...

Totally LOVE that you can't see his ears because of his cheeks!!!

Leslie said...

I love that big ole smile! Doesn't it make you just wanna kiss him!?

Luke, Kristen and Pierce said...

i LOVE that the ears are missing! that is classic. what a sweet smile he has!