Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy First Father's Day, Daddy!


Daddy, I am so lucky to be your son. You are so fun to be around and I can tell you really love me. After all, you hold and comfort me when I am fussy and mommy is busy. Also, you are willing to put up with me spitting up and having stinky diapers. Mommy loves listening to you as you talk and play with me while changing my messy diapers. She also thinks it is cool that you take me to the dining room, so that we can both look in the mirror. I am not quite sure what I am looking at, yet, but one of these days I will figure it out. Daddy, I can't wait to grow up big and strong like you. I have been working on my strength, lately. I have alot more head control and I like to stand on your lap. I love it when you and mommy put me to bed, start my mobile and say a prayer, I just wish you wouldn't leave me there once you are done ;-)! Well, I really enjoyed your First Father's Day, and I hope you did, too! I helped mommy pick out your gifts! We hope you liked them! She wanted me to sign my card to you, but she just wasn't quite sure how to do that without you noticing the ink on my hand. I Love You, Daddy! ---Nate

No comments: