Sunday, June 17, 2007

Triple Whammy!!

Nathan had his 2 month appt. this past Thursday. The doctor said he has excellent growth and development. He is now 24 inches long and weighs 13 pounds. He is a big boy registering just above 75% in both categories. As you all know, a 2 month check-up brings with it the first round of shots. Nate had one oral vaccine and 3 shots in the legs. He did very well and he and I both only cried one minute. Yes, I did get a little teary eyed! It was the initial shock of them jabbing it into his legs with such force that got us both. He had calmed down before I even picked him up, which made me a little sad that he did not need mommy to comfort him. He is just becoming such a tough little boy.

I met my mom and Nate there from work. It was so neat to see how her and Nate are bonding and getting used to each other after only a few short days together. Sam and I are both confident that we made the best choice in who cares for our son while I am working. Nate loves his Grammy!
At Grammy's after his first round of shots!
Up close look at the damage!




1 comment:

Matthew & Jessica said...

Those are some pretty sad boo-boos!