Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Our Little Firecracker!!

Well, Nate just had his first 4th of July! We live very close to South Fork Ranch, where they hold Celebrate Freedom every year, so Nate experienced his first fireworks on the evening of June 30th. They were VERY loud, but it did not seem to phase him because he was too busy nursing. I guess at his age a full belly is much more important than bright lights in the sky. I have a feeling he will change his mind in a few years.

On the 4th, we spent some time with my family. We dressed him up in his "Little Firecracker" onesie and jeans to celebrate the occasion. I guess he thought it was a bit much, because within the first 30 to 45 minutes at my sister's, he had a major blow-out through both the onesie and jeans. We happened to all be eating at the time. Don't you just love their timing?!?! My sister discovered it when she went to pick him up because 'he was just looking too cute to leave in his bouncy chair.' I guess he showed her ;-)!! Anyways, all in all, we had a fun and enjoyable day and we were smart enough to capture a few pictures at the house before we headed out.

This is the extent of my patriotic decorating! Maybe, I will do more next year!


Mommy and our "little firecracker" posing for the camera!


Nate is proud to be an American!! If he only knew what that means. One day, he will.

I guess the festivities were just too much for him. Here he is crashed out on my sister. Notice the change of clothes ;-)!!

4 comments:

AW said...

What a festive outfit! BTW...I meant to tell you the last few times I've seen you, that I LOVE your hair and what you've been doing to it. You look beautiful!

Wolfe Blog said...

Thanks, Andi! You are too sweet! It was time for a change once Nate got here, especially after gaining all the weight and not being able to fit in all my old clothes ;-)!

Pandamonium said...

I was going to say that you looked really pretty also - don't you worry one bit about that pregnancy weight...you look great! :) You are very photogenic! I'm so glad you are having such a good time being a mom. It makes me very happy to hear you enjoying it so much.

- Amanda

Anonymous said...

Ditto you looking great!

Blowouts always seem to happen at the most inopportune times, don't they? A cute outfit, at the store, the one time you don't have a spare pair!