Thursday, July 26, 2007

A Day with Daddy!

Today I got to spend the entire day with daddy. He did a pretty good job considering it was his first full day with me. Mommy had to work today, and Grammy is on vacation. So it was daddy's turn to spend the day with me.

Basically this was my attire for half the day... daddy did not want me spitting up all over my clothes (cuts down on the laundry), so he went the easy route...
Here is daddy feeding me. He's not quite as good as mommy or Grammy, but ya gotta love the guy for trying... keep it up pops!!

Let's just call this one goofy time. Daddy is taking full advantage of my good mood shortly after filling my belly. He makes the goofiest faces. I just cannot help but grin.

Ok, it's not all fun and games. Daddy made sure that we got our learnin' on. Here daddy is showing me the essentials of counting. It's not exactly quantum physics, but I'll play along...
The day would not be complete without some hand munchin'. The jury is still out on which hand tastes better...

Man, a day with daddy sure does tire a baby out. All that supporting of the baby noggin burns major calories. As you can see I was just plum tuckered out here--so much so I had to grab some Z's in my Bumbo. All in all, it was a good day---good job Papa Wolfe.

3 comments:

AW said...

Awww! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...the most adorable baby ever!

Matthew & Jessica said...

I LOVE the last picture!

:)