Friday, May 11, 2007

One Month Check-Up

Hey everyone, Nate here! I thought I would try out this blog thing that all my friends are doing. I went to see Dr. Webb today for my one month check-up (well, I am actually not a month old until Mother's Day--- my mommy thinks that it is so special that we will both be celebrating something that day!) Mommy says I am growing like a weed. Here are my stats for anyone that is interested:

Birth 8 lbs. 15 oz; 20 inches
2 Weeks 9 lbs 6.5 oz (75%); 21 1/2 inches (75%)
One Month 10 lbs 11.5 oz (75%); 22 3/4 inches (90%)

I am having my first portrait session tomorrow. Hopefully, they can capture all my cuteness on film!! Speaking of that, I have to sign off so that I can get some much needed beauty sleep ;-)! Mom says that we will try and post more pictures soon.

No comments: