Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day - 1 Month Old

Yesterday was such a special day. Not only was it Nate's One Month Birthday, it was my very first Mother's Day. I have always wanted to be a mother, and it has taken a while to get here. I always thought I would start my family in my mid to late 20's. Well, God had another plan because I didn't meet the man of my dreams until I was 28, we wed when I was 30, and here I am at 33 celebrating my first Mother's day. Well, I just have to say the wait was well worth it!! I LOVE MY FAMILY! I have the most caring and loving husband ever, and the cutest and sweetest baby a new mom could ever want. They showered me with gifts and love for my special day. There were three gifts: the movie "Happy Feet" from Nathan, a sweet Willow tree figurine of a mom and son from Sam, and a very nice watch from Sam and Nathan.

3 comments:

The Rowe Crew said...

How sweet! I love that idea for a picture!

I'm so glad you had such a special first Mother's day :o)

The Moshells said...

Nate, you have such a cute tush! I know you make your mommy very happy!

AW said...

Love it! Nekkid baby pictures!