Tuesday, May 29, 2007

First Portrait Session

Nathan had his first portraits taken one day shy of his 1 month birthday on May 12, 2007. He did a great job! The pictures came in a few days ago and I have been trying to find time to get a few of them posted for you to see. He went without clothes and diaper in several of them, and Sam and I are very grateful that there were no surprises coming from the southern region ;-).


Safe and secure in daddy's strong arms!


Mommy just can't quit admiring her sweet boy!


5 comments:

The Moshells said...

Nate I love your pictures! You are most handsome and I know your mommy and daddy love you so very much!!

Matthew & Jessica said...

I love these pictures! Great job Nate!

Suzanne said...

So cute! My fave is the last one - what a cute little mouth.

AW said...

LOVE it! He is getting so cute!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love that middle pic of Sam holding Nate. The family pic is also wonderful. What a neat pose!