Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A little more of Nate!

"Can you see me? I am trying to blend in with the couch in my new church duds. Don't forget to check out the open-toed sandal action. You gotta love the bugs on the bottom. Mom just had to have a picture of me in my very first pair of shoes."
"We're going where? A church picnic? Oh, that must be why mom put this silly hat on me!"

"Okay, I really don't know what to think of this thing called 'tummy time', but I am giving it some serious effort this time. I just can't figure out why this blinding flash of light seems to amuse mom and dad."

"There it is again, that blinding flash of light. When I get big enough, I am going to escape to the other room just like our dog, Dexter, does. He must know something that I don't."



2 comments:

The Rowe Crew said...

He is just SO sweet! I'm so glad I got to hold him the other day :o)

Oh, and I LOVE the new family pic of you guys!

Anonymous said...

Such a little cutie pie! I love this last picture of Nate.