Monday, April 30, 2007

Chillin' @ Home...

Just a few pics of little Nate around the house.

"Chillin' in my crib... check you cats later, this baby stuff is hard work."

All together now, "AHHHHHHHHH..."

Laying in mom's lap... mesmorized by her beauty or working on a "surprise"... you be the judge.
Just over a week old and already a deep thinker about the universe around him...

Here's Nate finding an appetizer before dinner...

Here's the little guy doing what he does best. Check out the cheeks!!






5 comments:

AW said...

Yay - new pictures! What a doll!

Anonymous said...

So handsome! I can't decide which one of you he looks most like though. Congratulations.

The Rowe Crew said...

Yay! I'm so excited I got to see Nathan in person - I mean, these pictures are ADORABLE, but they still don't do that precious little guy justice :o)

He is truly so handsome!

Michael, Sara & Micah said...

He is adorable. I can't wait to see him soon. I hope you guys are doing well and adjusting to a new busy busy life. Praying for you guys.
Love- Sara W.

The Moshells said...

What a cuite, who is looking a lot like his daddy! Can't wait for our first play date!
Love,
Ashley and Luke