Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Still Working, Still Waiting...

Well, I am still pregnant and on the job. I guess the doctors were wrong when they started telling me over 2 1/2 weeks ago that I wouldn't make it to my due date. Well, my due date is this Saturday, April 7th, so I guess I still have a few days left to deliver "early". I just don't think that is what they meant when they said I wouldn't go that long. It sure messed with my head. I guess the "Wolfe Pup" likes the environment I am providing, because he sure doesn't seem to be in any hurry to go anywhere. Every morning, my coworkers are surprised to see me and say "You still here?" Yep, I am still here!

Everyone keeps telling me babies are much quieter while they are still in the womb ;-)! However, I can't get comfortable enough to sleep now, so I might as well be getting up to a crying baby! Anyways, the anticipation is fun and the mystery of what he looks like, how long he is, and what he weighs is still alive. Not to mention the fact that everyone is still curious about his name. I know our families are anxious for his arrival. Plus, he has several little friends waiting to meet him: Kennedy, Emerson, Pierce, Luke, Avery and the countless others. He will have some catching up to do!

Hopefully, the next post will be pictures! I am keeping my fingers crossed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait for him to get here either! We'll be praying for you guys and that your delivery will be as smooth and pleasant as possible!
Miss you guys.

AW said...

Just wanted to tell you that I'm praying for you today. I know you are probably just ready for this to be over with, but I know I don't have to tell you that the anticipation will be worth it!

Andi

The Rowe Crew said...

I had been wondering about that little guy - guess he's just comfy! I can't wait to meet him and either can Emmy :o)

And, we can't wait to find out his name!

AW said...

Pictures, pictures! We want pictures! :-)

Andi