Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wolfe Pup #2... It's a...

Today was very exciting. We found out what they call the gender of the little one growing inside mommy’s belly. They are saying her tummy might be as round as mine in a few short months. Anyway, Mommy and Daddy had the doctor put the answer in a card and then purchased an outfit based on the gender inscribed on the card. It took some careful instruction and cautious measures but we managed to make it to dinner with a wrapped gift still not knowing if I was going to have little bro or little sis.

Mommy and Daddy actually let me open the gift! As you can see, I was not too bashful...

Really, Mommy? Can I really open it? Here we go folks…

Almost there…


It’s a…. GIRL!!!

Mommy looks happy (daddy was also happy). Though several times I heard in the conversations to follow, concern about the difference between girls and boys … whatever that’s about.


Afterwards we got ice cream to celebrate…somehow I think mommy and daddy knew I would not have trouble helping them eat their frozen goodies!

Catch ya on the flip side ladies and gents!!

11 comments:

Pandamonium said...

Congratulations! Nate is going to be a great big brother, keeping all the boys away from lil' sis. I'm excited for you guys!

The Mills Gang said...

Yippee! I am so excited for you guys! Bring on the pink!!!!!!!!!!!

The Moshells said...

Congrats!! You all are going to have so much fun!!

The Kings said...

Congrats!! We are very happy for you guys.

Leslie said...

So awesome...we sure love having a little girl!

The Kennedy's said...

I am so excited for y'all!! :)

AW said...

Congratulations!!!

Ashley Franks said...

Congrats to you guys!!! How exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

Very exciting! Congrats!

Lauren and Derek said...

Yay for Pink!! Congratulations!

Leigh said...

Congrats! Fantastic news! We love pink!