Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Excitement is Building!

Tomorrow afternoon, Sam and I go in for our 18 week Sonogram. As long as this little baby growing in my belly cooperates, we should be able to find out the gender. We hope to have the technician keep it a secret during the appointment so that we can open the results as a family on Friday night (I hope we can wait until then). I am so excited and can't wait to find out. Sam is the main reason that we are finding out now and not just waiting for the surprise in July, but I am excited to know and go through the rest of the pregnancy using the correct pronoun---he or she, not it! Up until a month or so ago, I felt more comfortable with the idea of having a boy---been there, done that and it is familiar. But, now, I am kind of wavering back and forth and just can't wait to see what God wants our family to look like. We will probably (not 100% in stone) stop with two children, so this little one will solidify the dynamics of the Wolfe Pack. I think I will be on the edge of my seat all day tomorrow before the appointment and all day Friday waiting to peak in that envelope.

2 comments:

Luke, Kristen and Pierce said...

I cannot wait to hear! When is your due date? I want to put it on the calendar.

Wolfe Blog said...

Our due date is July 28th, based on the first sonogram. It will be hot, but I don't care!!