Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Half-Way There! 20 Weeks!


Here I am 20 weeks pregnant with our baby girl. We didn't take or post enough pictures when I was pregnant with Nate, so maybe we will do better this time. After all, this could be my last pregnancy (we haven't finalized that decision, yet).

I can't believe we are already at the half-way mark! We have so much to do, and so little time to get it done. It is so different the second time around because our evenings and week-ends are no longer free for shopping and projects. Instead, we have birthday parties, play dates, swim lessons, etc. for Nate. We need to paint and decorate Nate's new room upstairs, pick-out bedding and furniture for her, paint and decorate her room, celebrate Easter and Nate's 2nd birthday......the list goes on and on. If I type it all, I might have a nervous breakdown right here at work. Sam and I plan to have a week-end hotel stay in May---don't you think we will need it by then???
Also, I am so much more tired this time around. I guess between having a toddler to chase, being 2 years older this time, starting out 15 lbs heavier this time, fatigue is inevitable. I just hope I have the energy to take care of both of these kids once she is no longer encompassed in my belly.

1 comment:

AW said...

I totally sympathize! I've had so many folks ask how I'm feeling lately. I'm doing really good, except I'm SO tired. But I can't decide if that's the pregnancy or being the mother of a toddler or just being OLD! LOL!