Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Playground Visit!!

There comes a time in every baby’s life when he or she makes that all important trip to the playground. Below are some glimpses into my first experience. It was surely a wonderland of excitement!! I cannot wait to explore further when I learn to move about on legs like mommy and daddy do.

Just a couple of cool guys, hangin’ out!!

Pilot to co-pilot we are ready for take-off!
BLAST-OFF… YEAH!!!
More fun in swing…











I’m innocent I tell ya… INNOCENT!!
This slide thing was very interesting….
Top of slide…

SWOOOOOOOOSHHHHHH!!!!!

Bottom of Slide… Uh, what happened..?!

Me and mommy after a fun-filled afternoon!! Um, excuse the left baby hand… it seems I may have committed some sort of unintentional baby faux pas. OOPS!
What a great day... thanks mommy and daddy!!

1 comment:

Matthew & Jessica said...

Nate, looks like you had fun at the playground. If you ever need a buddy, Avery LOVES the playground!!