Friday, March 7, 2008

My First Snow!!

Last night, I was fast asleep in my crib when I awoke to the sound of the front door being shut. You see, my mom didn't want to miss a chance to document my first snow. She thought that she would simply take a picture of our front yard and then a picture of me sleeping through all of it. She just couldn't justify waking me up to take out into the cold for fear that I wouldn't go back to sleep. Come on, mom, we all know I am a good baby and would easily have gone back to sleep! Anyways, back to my story.... Once mom and dad heard me awake, they decided that since I was awake they might as well take me outside. So, although I will never remember it, I did witness my first snowfall! Man, that stuff sure is cold! Unfortunately, we were unable to play in it the next morning because mom and dad had to head to work before first light. With this crazy Texas weather, the snow was all gone by the time we got home.

Initial picture, before I awoke.



Me and Daddy---check out all those snow flakes!!



Me and Mommy----I don't know who was colder? Brrr!!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

I was secretly hoping the girls would wake up that night, too! We had to wait until morning though and even then Kaylee slept through it. So glad you had a chance to see it fall, Nate. :)

The Kings said...

Cute pictures! Dylan was awake to see everything at 4 am but was not very impressed.