Sunday, March 2, 2008

My Buddy Beau and Me!

Recently, I got to hang with my very good buddy Beau. We had a great time together with our parents as you can see below. Little do they know us babies got just as much of a kick watching our goofy parents as they did ogling over us baby boys.

Here is, my good buddy Beau…

Kickin’ back & sharing our best baby stories…
Sharing some laughs…
Gimme some skin, my man…
Hold on Mom… he’s got an eye booger that’s driving me insane… just let me get it for him!!

Here’s Beau & his Daddy Eric… both great guys!!
Mommies and babies… No doubt about it… the goofy one on the right is my daddy… sorry Beau!!
Seriously Beau, I’m not kidding… I can see them bringing in whatever this “pizza” stuff is as we speak…uh, I mean, as we use our baby telepathy… man, does it smell great!!

1 comment:

The Kings said...

No one warned us about this "baby telethapy"! I guess we need to watch out for that!