Thursday, April 3, 2008

MY 1st Easter!!

Well, my first Easter came and went as a flash, but it sure was a bunch of fun!! We all got together at my Aunt Traci and Uncle Todd’s place. Grammy and PaPa were there and even my 2 silly cousins, McKenna and Sydney.

Here I am in my new Easter Outfit. Don’t I look sharp…?

My and my cousins… McKenna on left, Sydney on right.
Sydney and me horsing around…









After playing with the cousins, it was time to explore… I got some good climbing practice… luckily Mom was right behind me in case I tried to go in reverse










Presents!! Thanks Grammy and PaPa!!










SugarTime… my 1st cupcake… my cousing McKenna even got in on the action!!









Sure enough… I needed a quick bath before the ride home.
When I got home mommy and daddy even had Easter Gifts for me! What a great Easter!!