Wednesday, April 23, 2008

1st Birthday Party!!

Nate's 1st B-Day Party!

Take a look at the below pics of my 1st birthday party. It was so much fun! I know one thing is for sure, I’m glad my mommy and daddy worked so hard to try and make it special for me. Too bad I won’t remember any of it!

Take a look at the great set-up my mommy created… pretty great, huh?!
My own, one-of-a-kind, limited-edition Happy Birthday sign… sure to appreciate in value!!

Big People cake and signage…
Yummy, yummy… my very own Nate-cake.

Even my high-chair was tricked-out…

My mommy just had to have my hand-print, too bad I couldn’t sign it for her…

For some reason, this table was popular with the big people…?

After the great set-up was done, the guests arrived…. hopefully Grammy and PaPa will forgive us for not showing them below… they were a big help in helping with the party including taking some of the pictures… thanks!!
My buddy Beau shows up with a warm greeting…

Beau get another photo-opp with my mommy.

Beau’s Daddy wishing me Happy Birthday…

Grandma Sally holding me with my great-Granny looking on in extreme envy!
Me and my Great Aunt Cathie!

Uncle Todd and Aunt Traci
Beau & Parents enjoy one another and the slideshow...
Here’s a precious moment of my Great-Granny soaking in the Nate slide show (complete with tunes) that mommy and daddy had running on our TV…

CAKE TIME!!
OKKKKK… bring on the cake!!

YUMMY!!
Clean-Up Time… though it doesn’t show in the above pic, I became pretty messy complete with icing the hair… yes, I do have hair!!

PRESENTS...!!
Who says I’m spoiled?!?!

Oh Goody… another weapon… thanks Beau!!
Me and Daddy opening!
Last but not least, here we are as a family tackling the presents… go team Wolfe!! What a great 1st birthday!!!

2 comments:

Luke, Kristen and Pierce said...

Wow! Happy Birthday, Nate! It sure looks like you got all the loving you deserved on your big day!

I can't believe you are already one!

The Moshells said...

Happy Birthday Nate! What a great day you must have had, your mommy and daddy did a great job! Have fun being one!!