Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Trip to Great-Granny's

Howdy, I thought I'd take a few to let ya'll know how my trip to my great-Granny's home went over Labor Day weekend. It was my first. somewhat lengthy, road trip. My Granny lives in East Texas in a small town called Lindale, so I'm told... I tend to doze off in the car. I had such a great time with my great-Granny, and I love her so very much. Feel free to check out how great my visit really was...
I was so glad to see these two lovely ladies. The young lady on the left is my great-Granny, aka Grandmommie, and the pretty gal on the right is her best buddy, Ms. Rice. I was so excited to see them both!!
Here Ms. Rice is giving me some key advice... as noted by my enthused demeanor. Good stuff!!

In this pic, I thought I'd do Ms. Rice the honor of examining her cuticles. We all know personal hygenie is something to be valued, and let me tell ya, Ms. Rice has some fine looking nails... and colorful too!!!

This little ducky was waiting for me at my Grandmommie's house. I'm not sure whose it was, but it's mine now... as you can see I'm about to "break-it-in." The ducky is about to be well acquainted with the baby chompers.

So much to talk about, so little time. Grandmommie and I are just chatting up a storm here. Man, she tells the best stories!! I hope to be as good a talker as her some day. (I'm not exactly what you would call a wordsmith these days...)

Ok, ok... CHEEEEESE!!!!
Tom-Foolery at it's best!! (Granny's a hoot!!)

Poor Daddy... gotta love him, he tries. Of course, I'm helping him get through the TV instruction manual, so we can fine tune the TV for Granny... someone's gotta help Daddy with the big words!!

Hey, I'm on a roll!! After I got through reading the TV instruction manual to Daddy, I started showing Granny how one of my favorite toys works. She's a quick learner!!

Not exactly sure what the deal was here... Daddy just thought I looked cute... what a sucker!!

Pajamas, hand in mouth and laying on my back means one thing... BEDTIME!! Wow, it was such a great trip... I got to see my Granny, and her best buddy Ms. Rice (she's the best) and made it home in one piece. I cannot wait until I see my great-Granny again...

2 comments:

The Rowe Crew said...

Sweet Nate! You are getting to be such a big boy :o) We were so excited to see what you've been up to and we hope to see you in person real soon!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.