Tuesday, August 21, 2007

4 Month Portraits

Here we go again... more pictures of me. I think mom and dad need an intervention of sorts for obsessive picture taking of the infant. I mean can a baby get a break? Below are some of the pictures that were captured in our photo session last weekend. Man, come to think of it, I had a busy week last week/weekend---a painful doc’s trip, a visit to grandma and grandpa’s and a photo session… wow. I guess a 4th month old’s gotta do what a 4 month old’s gotta do!! One last sidenote: I was not in a “smiley” mood that day, so you’re not gonna see a lot of grinning below. Seriously, how do they expect little ones to smile when there is so much excitement going on in once place?! Besides, I was running a fever the day before---did they honestly think I would bounce back that quick?

This is mommy's favorite. She brought my teddy bear and we took a picture together!

Here I am supporting my favorite team! I plan to be their quarterback some day.

On your mark, get set, strike a cute pose!

6 comments:

AW said...

Even though he's not smiling, that last picture is really cute.

Matthew & Jessica said...

Very cute pics Nate!!

The Mills Gang said...

What darling pics! He is a cutie!

Anonymous said...

How adorable! He is so photogenic!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Andi. That last picture is adorable! What a sweetie.

The Moshells said...

Nate you are so handsome...I have a feeling your mom sneaks in lots of kisses!!