Tuesday, August 21, 2007

4 Months, Already?!?!

Mommy and my Grammy took me to get my 4th month check-up last Thursday. Let me tell ya this, if I don’t ever see another shot again, it’ll be too soon. I’m not sure what I did to deserve getting poked three times in my thighs, but it sure did smart a bit. I’m just glad momma was there to ease the pain… oh, and my thick baby legs also helped take some of the sting out. Here are my stats, so far:
Weight 15 lbs. 10 oz. (75%)
Length 25 5/8 inches (75%)
Head 16 3/4 inches (50%)

As if my doctor’s trip was enough of an ordeal, I choose to get my first fever, also. It certainly put my mom and dad in somewhat of a panic. Grammy, on the other hand, had it all under control and even took me home to nap in my own bed. What in the world did they do before children’s Tylenol or baby Oragel… those poor babies before me!! Anyway, they had me taken care of in no time flat---though I still let them know off and on (aka yelling at the top of my lungs) when my gums get tender during feeding time. Something tells me momma is not a big fan of when I do this. Dad does his usual of walking over, acting concerned and not knowing what to do. But here’s the kicker—during some of my complaints (yelling) my mom and dad are actually grinning because, from what I hear, they think I am even cute when crying. Can you believe that? I think mom and dad are one taco short of a combo platter at times… judge for yourself below…

2 comments:

AW said...

I dunno Nate...you ARE pretty cute showing off your lungs! I can see why they'd smile. ;-) But I'm glad you're feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Those are pretty cute pictures...