Thursday, August 9, 2007

Happy Birthday, Daddy!!

Mommy told me that your birthday was coming up, so I told her that I wanted to tell you "Happy Birthday" in a special way. We headed out to JoAnn Fabrics to get supplies and I made this cute onesie with your picture on it. I hope you like it because I did it all by myself---well, mommy helped with the iron. She said it is too hot for me to use---whatever that means! Anyways, she helped me and I think it turned out pretty good.

Daddy, I hope you have a great birthday and I can't wait to see you tonight to celebrate. We picked you out some good gifts! Don't worry, I made sure mommy got you stuff you would like.









4 comments:

Amy Sew Fun said...

Happy Birthday, Sam. You are a proud Dad of Nate! Enjoy your fatherhood.

Leslie said...

How creative!
happy Birthday, Sam!!!

Luke, Kristen and Pierce said...

you are pretty snazzy with that iron!

The Moshells said...

I love his onesie!! What a great idea! Happy Birthday (a little late) Sam!