Thursday, September 13, 2007

5 Months!!!

Whoa! Has it really been 5 months since I was in my mommy's tummy? It was so warm and cozy in there that I didn't want to leave. Come to find out, it is not half bad out here! There are so many interesting things out here to see, smell, taste, touch and hear. Below are 5 glimpses into what I've been up to in my 5th month...

1. Well, it seems that rolling over is all the rage nowadays among my buddies. From all the baby chatter I've heard, it's quite easy and fun to do. Some of my friends are so proficient at it, they can even roll back-over again to their backs. I just keep telling myself one baby step at a time... I mean one baby roll at a time...
















2. Below is my first stab at trying cereal. I gotta tell ya, all these awkward 'firsts' captured on camera can be a bit stressful on a baby. As you can see below, the baby adrenaline was pumping in over-drive as my "deer in the headlights" look let mommy and daddy know I was like a jungle cat... anticipating their every move.


Ok, ok... so I need a little more practice with the spoon.











Ok daddy... enough with the camera... let me guess... yet another train wreck to be immortalized on the Wolfe blog... whoopty doo.



3. I am well loved---not only by the human variety but also, the furry variety.

It's quite easy to see... Grandpa digs me!!!

This is my Aunt Traci. Either she is easily impressed or she caught the same goofy disease my mommy and daddy have (daddy has it really bad). This illness seems to affect the person as they are around me. I'm not quite sure what is going on, but I gotta tell you, I love the attention!! I sure hope my teeth are as straight and pearly white as Aunt Traci's when I get a bit older!!


This is my Grandma Sally. Wow, was she excited to see me. I guess the goofy disease, mentioned previously, must run in the family because Grandma Sally displayed many of the same symptoms as mommy and daddy regularly exhibit.


Um, ok, is it just me or is there something severely wrong with this man's face?! Regardless, the texture is quite fascinating. Grandpa Tom, seen below, is so fun and entertaining!! He always knows what to do or say to grab my attention.
Little did I know that during my visit to my Aunt Traci and Uncle Todd's crib that I would lay my baby blues on the most curious and spastic little creature. Actually, the little furry thing, which seemed to be called Maddie, looked very similar to the one we have at our place except it was much smaller and much more friendly. In fact, Maddie loved to lick me in my face. To be honest, the furball moisture was smelly, yet refreshing, and I was relieved to finally not be the only slobbery one in the room!!










4. I am a very happy baby! Daddy was working hard for the below, captured shreek. Oh and don't worry, the baby 'guns' displayed weren't loaded... I haven't been able to get to the gym lately.


5. Yeah... not quite ready for the jumper. It is great for napping though. I hope you enjoyed my 5 month pics!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He jumped himself right to sleep didn't he. To cute!